We had a great weekend and I think the general consensus was that it was amazing. We were delighted that we had so many out of towners (from D.C., Kentucky, West Virgina and Ohio) in to see the opening of the exhibit. Over 200 pieces by 90 different artists are on display. It boggles the minds of people who are unfamiliar with polymer as an art medium, but it also fascinated the "old guard". To be able to see the breadth of work that has gone before is really a treat. Equally exciting is that we are representing over 30 artists (so far) with a fantastic array of work for sale.
As time passes, I'll blog about someone in the collection or feature one of our gallery artists. I'll try to take some good pictures of the art so you will be tempted to come visit and see it all for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment